Thursday, June 26, 2008

Positive Attitude

I was talking with a good friend today about having a good attitude in life. When I was younger I was very pessimistic, glass half empty kind of person.
It has taken a great deal of time but I've worked hard to see the good things in life and appreciate what I have. I have also come to realize that everyone has crap in their lives, it's all different but everyone has it. I've learned to focus on the positive of everything and life truly rewards you when you do. I'm currently reading 'Jeffrey Gitomer's Little Gold Book of Yes!' Attitude'. It's about Positive Attitude and how to use it in your life to better yourself and become more successful.
I've applied this attitude in my personal and professional life and you know what? It really works to be positive and relaxed.

"You become what you think about all day long." - Earl Nightingale

So you might as well focus all your energy and thoughts on the good things in life!

1 comment:

Allison said...

You are so right! The energy you put out in the world is the energy you will get back!
Allison Muschel
www.americancraft.com
http://buyersmarketblog.typepad.com/wholesalematters/