Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Feeling Overwhelmed!

I keep a long to do list. I'm one of those anal people that needs to write everything down that need be accomplished and what not.
I've felt very overwhelmed lately. My to-do list is long and I don't feel like I'm really getting anything done and worse I'm not working on jewelry much. I have been trying to make myself sit and sketch but I find it hard to do that. I love sketching but it's like exercise, you want to but you don't and you put it off.
Well as a promise to myself and you for the next two weeks I need to post every day images of what I'm sketching. Then maybe after two weeks I'll really be into the routine of it.
One of my many goals has been to improve my drawing abilities. So hopefully this promise on my blog will be the initiative that I need!
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Posting your sketches is a great idea. I look forward to seeing them. Good luck!

Susie