Monday, July 14, 2008

Jewelry I made last summer

Since I haven't been able to make as much jewelry this year I wanted to start by showing you some earrings I made last year. These are made completely out of 20 gauge straight wire. I make every jump ring and solder them all together. They are also 3-dimensional.

Next I made a pendat out of thicker wire in the same 3-dimensional form with 3 of the earrings pieces inside that move. There is a lot of careful structural soldering that goes on with this piece! It is very fun to play with and watch things move around inside!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you sell these

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

Thanks for your comment, right now I am not selling any of my own jewelry. I work for another goldsmith full time. Hopefully in a few years I'll be selling my own jewelry!