Monday, July 7, 2008

The Secret

I try to be positive and upbeat every day. It's not always possible but one thing that has really helped me is the movie, The Secret. I cannot say enough about how helpful this DVD has been in my life. It keeps me motivated and driven to succeed.
From this movie I have created a 'vision board.' I cut pictures out of magazines symbolizing all of my goals and put them on a board. That way everyday I can look at it and my goals are right there in color! I've made two of these boards so far and they are some of my most prized possessions. Many of my goals have to do with having my own jewelry business and being more creative!
This evening I'll try to post pictures of my 'vision boards' so you really know what I'm talking about!

1 comment:

Joyce Schwarz said...

Want to include your Vision Board in my new book "THE VISION BOARD" Unlock the Secret to An Extraordinary Life? I'm just finishing the last chapter on Visions of Abundance? Joyce Schwarz, thevisionboard@aol.com, www.ihaveavision.org