Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's time to VOTE!

I know you're sad the election is over, all that adrenaline you had right up until the announced the results is gone.
Now here is your chance to cast your vote!
This past weekend Joe and I worked on our wedding registry, let me tell you that little gun that scans zip codes is fantastic. I might go register at stores just for the sheer fun of it. It's like buying a ton of stuff without spending any money. I didn't come home with anything, I just had fun!
We're trying to decide what china we'd like, I have two options.
The plates above, Rutledge Legacy, are fine bone china that are oven safe, microwave safe and dishwasher safe. I love the whimsy of the design, it's not as serious as most china.
The Engagement Dinnerware by Lenox is fine bone china that is dish washer safe.
I love both but I feel the Engagement Dinnerware will go with however I decorate better. The Rutledge Legacy plates have a very specific color theme.
Let me know what you think! I'm open to suggestions!

3 comments:

freshie (and zero) said...

I like the first ones with the blue. That blue looks pretty pale in the photo and pale blue can go with white, black, or brown really so it's pretty flexible with your decor. Blue is my favorite color, though, so I'm biased!

I agonized over my china decision too and chose a Vera Wang design. Of course we got maybe 7 pieces total of our china for our wedding so it seems almost silly to have registered for it at all! It is pretty, though.

Danielle Miller-Gilliam said...

I registered for China...only got two sets...10 years later, still only have 2. OH WELL!

I like both the Engagement Dinnerware is classic and will be in style forever. But the Rutledge Legacy is soooo pretty and has more personality.

Sorry...I'm no help. I'm too indecisive!

Juliet said...

Rutledge Legacy will make nicer jewelry! =)