Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Wedding Dress


So I'm planning a wedding, my wedding and wanted to give you a sneak peak of my dress. I found it in one day! Thank goodness! Luckily the dress was off the rack too so it doesn't need to be ordered (that takes 12 weeks!). It fits almost perfect, needs a little adjustment but I love it. I put it on and we all knew it was the one. (I honestly didn't think that would actually happen.) The store that we bought the dress at is in Hanover PA and is called Yvonne's Bridal, 717.632.2561. Of all the places we went they had the best dress selection and they were really good at pulling out dresses that looked good on me. I was open to trying anything on.
The dress is ivory with some champagne color and it really helped my Mom and I get started on planning other aspects of the wedding. Which is good! Now I need to make some jewelry to go with the dress!

No comments: