Friday, December 12, 2008

Buy This Book!!!


Profit by Design! This is a fantastic book for jewelers to buy and read on specifically running your jewelry business. Especially the way the economy is you need this book! You need a plan and this book will help you in so many ways. I've only read the first chapter but I can't recommend it enough! The author Marlene Richey has many years of experience running a jewelry business and running a gallery. Valuable advice in here. It's being sold by MJSA Press! They have many other great books, take a look! (I'm such a geek, I love reading business books!)
Also another great piece of quirky advice. I have this rule that books do not go onto the book shelf until they've been completely read. So I have lots of books on the floor around my kitchen table, much more to read! I didn't buy lots of books to enjoy the color of their spine on my book shelf. I want this knowledge!

No comments: