Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fun at the Buyers Market of American Craft



Visiting the Buyers Market is always fun, but sometimes scary because I want to buy almost everything. I purchased this beautiful necklace above from 314 Studio.


And I also purchased this pair of earrings from 314 Studio, I love how they're different!


My boss traded Kevin O'Grady a necklace and received several awesome marbles in return, and then gave one to me. Thanks Matt! My marble is a little different and it's just memorizing to look into.



I also bought one cute bowl similar to the bowls above made by Tasha McKelvey.
I attended the Buyers Market of American Craft to assist my boss with his booth. It was nice to be at the show and not running the show. My previous job I was the jewelry manager for the BMAC Show.
More relaxing this way! : )

No comments: