Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


I wanted to share some photos I've taken this fall. Above is a photo from labor day weekend of my back yard. We were trying to catch all the deer but only got a couple in the picture.


In the last 2 weeks I have seen two beautiful rainbows! 


I picked most of the apples off of our apple tree, some are stored and some were turned into apple pie and apple crisp! Yum! I eat oatmeal for breakfast and I add a little of the apple crisp to it and it's so good!


For the most part in the fall our woods turn a beautiful shade of yellow.


Here is a picture looking down what we call the 'cliff edge' to the stream.


While on the lower part of our property I was looking in one of the large gullies and saw a little pink flower.


I got closer and saw this huge plant and several others. I had thrown them off the cliff edge when they were little because the deer where eating them down to stubs. Somehow they took root and are growing great!


I am amazed this tree is still hanging on! Powerful roots!

Have a super Halloween and enjoy the candy!

No comments: