Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm Back and I'm on Fire!


Well I'm not on fire but my torch is working! Look how happy I am. Really I just melted something but I smiled for you. And I'm soldering in...


My new soldering station with ventilation to the outside! Built by my wonderful Grandfather. Thank you Granddad!


Here is my lovely torch set up. I'd been struggling with my tanks due to a leak in the oxygen tank, turns out the valve was cracked and had to be replaced by the professionals. Thanks to Joe and Matt for your help on that!


I also caught a deer fight on camera, it was a lot less violent than they show on the nature channel. They kept stepping back and just looking at each other. There were 5 bucks in my yard all at once. At one point it looked like 3 of them were going to fight at the same time!



Also here is what the deer do to my yard, they dig all through the snow and bring up dirt. No wonder the grass doesn't grow so well.

Well soon I'll have some of my own creations to show you! Very exciting!
I'm glad to be back, hope you're feeling the Holiday Spirit!

3 comments:

Bonnie Blandford said...

You were missed!

Valerie A. Heck said...

Thanks Bonnie! I have a snow day today so maybe I'll actually make some jewelry and have my own work to post. Crossing my fingers!

Mariann Monika said...

What a great soldering set-up!
I can't wait to see your creations, Valerie!