Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Ecoist will be giving away a purse on Monday!

The Ecoist, a company I love, is giving purses away to people who like them on Facebook! I'm sharing this because the purse below is the one I bought about a year ago. I have gotten more compliments on this purse than all my other purses combined. It's made out of food wrappers and it's very strong and sturdy. So far the Ecoist have saved more than 40 million food wrappers from going into landfills. The company is also fair trade and employs workers in an impoverished community in Peru to make the handbags.

And I just found out they plant a tree for every bag sold! I just love them more and more. On the website you can sign up for 10% off your first order, and don't forget to go to their Facebook Page and click Like for a chance to win one of the purses above.


No comments: