Thursday, May 26, 2011

Viking School Steakhouse Workshop


A couple weeks ago Joe and I took another Viking Cooking School Class. above is the shrimp, wrapped in a basil leaf, wrapped in bacon, brushed with butter and then brushed with barbecue sauce. oh my god where they good. I made those, wink wink!

Above is Ruth's Chris Steak House's Warm Peppered Tenderloin Steak Salad. With Roasted fresh Asparagus Spears.


The food looked so good I forgot to take a picture before I started eating. We made some type of steak and saltgrass steakhouse garlic mashed potatoes.

For dessert we made Morton's of Chicago Godiva hot chocolate cake. Yum!
I love the Viking School!

3 comments:

Sandy Eaton said...

All the food looks delicious and beautiful. I love the looks of the shrimp. How did you cook it after you brushed on the BBQ.

Lori's Glassworks said...

Love the Viking school and store. Thanks for sharing your wonderful meal. Cheers!
Lori

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

We baked the shrimp, I'll have to email you the recipe!