Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mini Stonehenge


While my Mom visited we had planned to make a rock garden and my Mom had a Eureka! moment when she saw the shape of some of the rocks and said lets build Stonehenge.


We made our circle of rocks and some have rocks that stretch across the top.


View from a distance. We stacked the rocks in the front so that you can sit and enjoy the rest of the yard.


Here is team Heck, my Mom on the left and me on the right. This was so much fun and also exhausting. Thanks Mom I love it!

4 comments:

Mariann Monika said...

Ooh! I love this!

It's so clever and looks fantastic!

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

Thanks Mariann! I had a lot of fun making it and it's a very meditative garden to me.

Doug Land. said...

I wonder if they make mini mud men Celts that you can bury under the mini Stonehenge?

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

I like that idea Doug!