Saturday, June 18, 2011

What a busy Week!


While my Mom visited we did a lot. I took her to Chagrin Falls which was really beautiful. It turned out that Art in the Park was going on and I was able to say hi to my jeweler friend Michael Romanik who makes beautifully enameled jewelry.


Here is a piece of Michael Romanik's jewelry, the enamel is gorgeous! This past year he was a recipient of a Creative Workforce Fellowship in Cleveland Ohio. I'm so happy he won!

We also saw the most amazing rocking horses except they weren't all horses. My favorite was a dragon by Trott Wood Creations.



We ate dinner across from the falls at a lovely restaurant and I can't remember it's name. But it was delicious!

Close to the restaurant was a great gallery, All that Matters, and it had many Native American inspired pieces. I especially loved the dream catchers.

The day before out Chagrin Falls Field Trip Joe and I went to see Christopher Titus, Neverlution, at Hilarities. He is one of my favorite comedians and it was awesome! We laughed the whole time.

This is a little more of what my Mom and I did while she was here. I had a great time!






No comments: