Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween


This is how Joe looks every day. (ha ha ha!) I photocopied a wad of monopoly money and painted a monocle on his face. The top hat completes the look. People kept running circles around him to pass go and collect $200!


For my costume we attempted a mohawk using Elmer's glue as seen on the paint brush. Well my hair is just too long to manage the mohawk but we tried. I may look like I have dandruff for the rest of the week but that's just the dry glue still flaking off. I've had three showers to wash it out!


I dressed as Lisbeth Salander, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.


Sadly my spike collar didn't get shipped in time, so instead I wore a piece I made, a spiculum and anticlastic pendant. It went well with the goth theme.


I found a friend dressed as Tyrone Biggums, that was my favorite costume at the party!

No comments: