Friday, November 18, 2011

Another lesson on Fighting Gravity!


I had my second plane flying lesson two weeks ago and it was fantastic. I went to Burke Lakefront Airport in Cleveland Ohio.

These are the many dials I had to read to make sure all was well while flying.


The view was fantastic!



I hope to fly more, maybe even earn my license but that won't happen this year. I've had a really busy couple of weeks. Things should slow down soon. I have been working on jewelry. Remaking a bracelet I lost, my affirmation bracelet. Photos to come soon!

3 comments:

Doug Land. said...

color me jealous

Sandy Eaton said...

The views must be wonderful over the lake. A picture can only show so much. See you Thursday.
Love You

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

The view was fantastic! I love being up in the air.