Saturday, November 19, 2011

Eagle's Nest


Earlier this year we went to the Raptor Center at Lorain County Metro Parks. We sponsored a Peregrine Falcon named Havoc. I was going through some older photos and this one is of me in front of an Eagle's nest. How wicked is that nest?

Joe and I have been really busy. Just today I went to a Ohio Jewelry & Metals Guild meeting at Bead Q in Chagrin Falls, then we went over to the Museum of Contemporary Art in Cleveland to a fantastic art show. I'll be sharing some of the artists work with you soon.

We've been busy going to parties and throwing parties. Making tasty food, and busy taking classes here and there! Luckily there isn't much going on in December because I need a break! Hope you are having a fantastic weekend.

2 comments:

Sandy Eaton said...

That is the biggest eagle nest
I have ever seen. And we have some big ones down the beach.

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

This nest was over 100 years old I believe. They said every year the eagles keep adding to it.