Friday, July 20, 2012

Ann Arbor Street Art Fair going on through this Saturday!

Yesterday I attended the Ann Arbor Street Art Fair in Ann Arbor Michigan. It is a great show that is actually comprised of 4 shows that flow together. I got to catch up with many friends which was wonderful! 
Here are some of my favorite artists who are not to be missed:


Julie Jerman-Melka of Flying Anvil Designs. Julie is the kindest people I know and makes beautiful jewelry out of stones collected by the lake in Michigan. She sets gemstones in the stones and also has a beautiful line of hand forged silver jewelry. 


These are a pair of Julie's earrings that I own. The center is set with a blue diamond. I truly love her work. Julie is the one that gave me my carin in the post below to help me on my new path.
Julie's booth can be found in the Ann Arbor Street Art Fair (the original fair) at booth A112. 


The next artist I was so happy to see was Bonnie L. Blandford. She is one of my dear friends!
This picture is of her working in her studio.


Here is one of Bonnie's ring designs. She has been having a great deal of fun making beautiful rings with great forms and textures. 
Her booth is in the Ann Arbor Summer Art Fair in booth C027. 


I also loved the jewelry of Logan Louis Jewelry who is in the Ann Arbor Summer Art Fair in booth C138.

Really there are too many to name but these were some of my favorites at the show. The show runs through Saturday and was an easy 3 hour drive to get to from Cleveland. Definitely lots of fun artwork to see!

I wish all the exhibitors a great show!

No comments: