Monday, July 30, 2012

Look what came in this Weekend!


Not one, but two boxes came in?


What's in the big box you say? Why another box!


In that box is my new Shear! I feel like I just won the Price is Right, though I did pay for the shear, it always feels like Christmas when I get new tools!


I bought two drill bit sets, I was nearly completely out of drill bits. I love the tiny set!


And I bought a Durston Dapping Block, it's beautiful! I can't wait to use these tools and show you what I make.

I also bought some wire and a few different sizes of silver discs. I've got plans!

What are your favorite tools to use?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What shear did you get? It looks like one of the PEPE shears.

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

The shear is the Rio Precision 12" Guillotine Shear.

Bill Eaton said...

Wow it is always fun to get new tools. Can't wait to see what you make next.

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

Thanks Bill!