Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Adventure as a Fashion Model!


This weekend I was lucky enough to be a fashion model in a lookbook photo shoot for Michelle Pajak-Reynolds' next New York Fashion Week Show Jewelry Collection. Since the runway show isn't until September I can't show you photos from the actual shoot but these are photos of my hair (Oliva Davis) and make-up (Mia Saltis of GlamNatural).The art direction and styling was done by Carmel Clavin.
(My husband Joe took these photos when I got home. Thanks Joe!)


The hair styling is called a pompadour. I have to say I loved it!



I'm not one to wear much make-up so when I looked in the mirror I was very pleasantly surprised. The GlamNatural makeup was fantastic!



My favorite photo of myself that Joe took, I wanted you to see the eye shadow and eyebrow. 



Joe told me to act like a character from Austin Powers. Grrr Baby!

I would love to use one of these photos as my profile picture for all of my social media. What do you think? Am I recognizable without all the make-up and hair?
Which is your favorite photo?

1 comment:

Impulse is Beauty said...

I like the last one best! Sounds like an experience for sure.