Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays!


I hope you have a great Holiday and spend it with those you love. I wanted to share a few pictures of my silver tinsel tree. It's bolted down into the windowsill so a certain puppy waiting for Santa won't knock it over. Several years ago my Grandma and Mom bought it for me and I just love it. So thank you!


I loved how the sun made it sparkle!


I got a couple of new ornaments this year, the Jack Skellington and behind him a star fruit ornament.


Last year we were given two cute elephants, that can be seen above and below. My Dad made the wood turned Snowman above. And if you notice around the base of my tree I put two white feather boas, they look like snow and I love them!


I do hang disco balls from my tree, you can see a snowman that light up to the right and below him is a small statue of Buddha.


My Mom gave me the snowman s'more ornament several years ago and I love him. You'll notice the small colorful jingle-bells are what I hung all over are tree. It added color while being small enough to really put a lot on. Our tree is too small to hold a bunch of Christmas balls.


Someone gave Joe this Lawyer ornament so that was added!


My friend Melissa made this spider and spider web pendant and I hung it on the tree. She just mailed me the cutest ornament that went right on the tree, I'll have to take a photo of that soon to show you.


A tomato ornament. I love tomatoes!


I can't remember who gave us this Joe and Valerie snow-people ornament but I love it!


We have a beaded giraffe from Kenya. It was a Key-chain and then I thought hey that would look great on the tree.


And a felt made giraffe, made in Ohio.


This little bed ornament was from when I was a baby.


I just loved this sailboat ornament and had to have it on the tree.


Santa reading on a stack of books, Joe and I both love to learn!


A Christmas spider my Mom and I made.


It's hard to see but there is a silver balloon animal dog ornament in the tree that I love.


And here is Cinnamon still waiting for her presents. 
Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Very Pretty
Happy Christmas to you and your family.
Nicole/Beadwright

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

Thanks Nicole, Happy Christmas to you too!