Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hammer Song Farms Sculpture is hung!


Back in April of this year Joe, his Mom and Dad and I took our annual welding workshop at Hammer Song Farms. To hang the sculpture on the wall I had to take a piece of hard wood and screw it into the studs since the studs didn't line up right for me to hang the sculpture. And I used a level! I am my Grandfather's Granddaughter. 




The sculpture is an eclipse of the moon covering the sun. I thought this was the perfect place to hang it! Next to my ukulele.



Here's a closeup, there are great patinas to make different areas of the sculpture pop. 

We always have so much fun at Hammer Song Farms in Mt. Vernon Ohio, you should check out their class schedule.


2 comments:

Kelly Heck said...

Before I saw your description of the piece, right off the bat I saw what it is... nice work! It is really pretty and fits well with your common designs (which appear deadly if thrown, lol).

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

Thanks Kelly!