Wednesday, August 7, 2013

This Weeks Design Challenge


A couple weeks ago my friend Michelle Pajak-Reynolds and I went to Bead Paradise in Oberlin Ohio. I had never been and boy was it hard to not spend a million bucks. There was such a great variety of beads, seed beads, tribal beads, everything in every color. 

I bought these seed beads, an emerald green and a peacock purplish color.

My challenge is to design a pair of earrings, my next post will have the sketches and the next a pair of earrings using these beads. 

Wish me luck.

Do you like small earrings or large statement pieces?



2 comments:

Kelly Heck said...

Large Statement Pieces! But not too large, it still needs to be light in weight so my earlobes never 'wobble to and fro'.

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

The earrings turned out to be surprisingly light weight. I greatly dislike heavy earrings!